ENGIE, formerly Cofely is the UK’s largest district energy company, providing district energy solutions to users in public, commercial, industrial and residential sectors.
With over 25 years experience, ENGIE, formerly Cofely has the expertise to provide a comprehensive turnkey service for District Energy, encompassing:
- Initial feasibility/financial viability studies
- Provision of finance for projects
- System design
- Installation and commissioning
- Project management of associated works
- Ongoing operation and maintenance
- Contract energy management including utilities procurement
We are also one of the few UK-based companies to offer true Tri-generation experience, delivering low cost, highly efficient air conditioning and comfort cooling alongside heat and power generation.
Crucially, ENGIE, formerly Cofely is independent of all equipment manufacturers and is free to offer the best technical and financial solution for each project.
ENGIE, formerly Cofely operates some of the largest and most technically demanding District Energy schemes in the UK and are currently saving over 65,000 tonnes of carbon emissions, compared to traditional non-centralised systems.
Download our brochure “District Energy” ( pdf – 3,1 Mb)